-
August 18th, 2005, 02:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:49 PM
#2
-megalithanod
Guest
I see some major learning experiences for Silly Vio in the future [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
#3
Inactive Member
...you know, everytime I see those figs they cost an effin' fortune...*sigh*. I kinda want the Poe one, but can't justify it...
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:53 PM
#4
Inactive Member
E=MC..... I thought you got a shipment from Drau. [img]wink.gif[/img]
(those are his initials, so you can figure what his signature is. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
-
August 18th, 2005, 02:55 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-mega, that's a GREAT idea!!! never occured to me.
DA, I can hook you up with Poe real cheap.
he's the ONLY one that ain't pricey...
Al here was $15 CAN, after our 14% tax.
but there's only one shop here that sells them, so...whatcha gonna do? [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 04:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2005, 04:08 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
August 18th, 2005, 06:33 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Damn, that is definitely future fodder for a 'Silly Violator' strip. I want Poe and Will Shakespeare too but like AoD said, every time I find one of those they're so pricey in comparison to weight, volume, and mass.
-
August 18th, 2005, 06:48 PM
#9
Inactive Member
like I said, I can get Poe really cheap...
and if you don't mind loose figs, shipping wouold be fuck-all.
there's nothing great on the package but some info, which I could get a big pic of for ya...
shit, I could probably ship him for $3...
-
August 19th, 2005, 01:17 AM
#10
Inactive Member
damn I love these figures! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
peeks: damn that's cheap! Im tempted! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks